The Regulations for the sale and use of the Voucher for individual clients, hereinafter referred to as the "Buyer" and/or "User", issued by Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference, hereinafter referred to as the "Issuer".
I. General Terms
- The Issuer shall provide the Voucher to the Buyer (in the hotel premises, by means of Poczta Polska traditional post services or e-mail) and shall accept it for use at Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference with its seat in: 33-350 Piwniczna-Zdrój, ul. J. K. Gąsiorowskiego 5.
- The Buyer shall pay for the Voucher in the amount equal to the Voucher's nominal value.
- The Voucher shall be used only in Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference.
- The Voucher shall be used in Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference in compliance with the scope specified in the Voucher's content or up to the amount provided on the Voucher for purchasing goods or services at Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference.
- The Voucher shall not be subject to returning or exchanging into cash.
- The Voucher shall be used on a single occasion and entirely.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for the Voucher which has been lost or damaged upon its providing to the Buyer.
- The Voucher's Buyer or User shall not be entitled to any claims against the Hotel for the loss (including a theft) or damage to the Voucher.
- A validity term of the Voucher shall be provided on the Voucher. Nevertheless, such a validity term shall not exceed 6 months of the date of the Voucher's purchase.
II. Rules for using the Voucher
- The Voucher's User shall book a date for using the Voucher at the reception desk of Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference (ph.: 18 262 06 06, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference shall accept for use only the Vouchers which are not damaged, which have an expiry date, the Issuer's stamp and the Issuer's signature.
- The Voucher's User shall not be entitled to receive the remaining amount on the Voucher if a service value is lower than the Voucher's value.
- The User shall pay a difference in cash, by payment card or credit card if the value of a service provided exceeds the value of the Voucher or if the Voucher's scope fails to include such a service.
- Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference shall render the right to refuse to accept the Voucher in the following cases:
- the Voucher's validity term has expired,
- damage to the Voucher prevents reading out data provided on such a Voucher.
III. Voucher settlements and complaints
- The Buyer, as of purchasing the Voucher, shall receive a VAT invoice.
- All the complaints relating to the purchase of goods and/or services by means of the Voucher shall be handled by Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference upon the request of the Buyer or the User and submitting a complaint in writing.
- A basis for accepting a complaint relating to goods or services shall be a VAT invoice issued at the purchase of the Voucher.
IV. Concluding Provisions
- The Buyer and/or User, as of receiving the Voucher, shall declare that it has read the content of these Regulations, has accepted its content in whole and has obliged itself to adhere to the provisions hereof.
- The User, by means of using the Voucher, shall confirm ordering its use within the scope provided for in the Regulations.
- The content of these Regulations shall be available on the Issuer's website at www.hotelpiwniczna.pl and at the reception desk of Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference. The Hotel shall be obliged to provide the Regulations to the Buyer and/or User upon each request of the Buyer and/or User.
- The Issuer shall reserve the right to change the Regulations provided that it does not breach the rights of Buyers and/or Users already acquired. Any amendments to the content of the Regulations shall be updated on a current basis and provided on the Issuer's website and at the reception desk of Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference.
- To any issues not settled herein, relevant provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.