HedoniSPA is for those who love pleasure, who know their needs and satisfy them willingly.
HedoniSPA is open everyday:
- Swimming pool zone and salt grotto (textile, available for all the guests):
This exceptional zone includes swimming pools with three 4 m waterfalls in the immediate closeness to open fire.
This zone is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and on Mondays from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The zone of saunas and bathrooms with jacuzzi and sensational showers (nontextile, available for guests above the age of 18):
Nude intimate zone of saunas, bathrooms, thermal pools, graduation towers, special floating baths, icefalls, submerge wells and sensational showers.
This zone is open every day from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
There are special attractions waiting for the Hotel guests:
- Sauna nights: Fridays, Saturdays from 8:00 p.m. Admission: PLN 80.00. For Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference guests with accommodation admission is FREE.
At sauna nights after 10:00 p.m. the entire HedoniSPA zone is NON-TEXTILE zone.
- Saunas for children – special sessions and attractions for the youngest guests every day from 2:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
(at other times than specified above, saunas are not available for children)
At HedoniSPA there are sauna sessions and nights, Rasul, Hamam, floating and treatments. We particularly recommend HedoniPACKAGES.
HedoniSPA is also equipped with a DJ station, sound system and projector, and at special request of the guests it is possible to organise a bikini party or High Heeled SPA Party during which the best HedoniDRINKS are served! Detailed information is available at HedoniSPA Reception Desk.
HedoniSPA step by step:
In HednoniSPA sauning is consistent with the top level sauning culture. Therefore, caring for your health, comfort and hygiene, our saunas, bathrooms and jacuzzi are non-textile facilities – we enter them without a swimming suit (regardless of the time of the day).
- Swimming pool with attractions – a lot of sensations (equipped with showers, side massage, counter current (typhoon), air berth.
- Saltbath – eight positions, filled with salty water similar to seawater as far as properties are concerned, which soothes and regenerates skin and also helps in curing dermatological diseases and relieves rheumatic pains, muscle pains and neuralgia.
- Swimming pool for children – safe, adjusted to the needs of the youngest guests (a water hedgehog will provide much more fun).
- Jacuzzi – perfectly relaxes, de-stresses your body, helps in overcoming the pain in muscles and the back, facilitates post-injury regeneration.
We take a towel and a kilt to dry saunas which you can use to cover your body. In the Finnish sauna, every naked body part must contact the towel.
Finnish sauna (dry with steaming ceremonies – sauna sessions) – facilitates body detoxification and improves your health, with aromatic sessions. Every hour a sauna master makes a marvellous performance with the use of natural aromatic oils with therapeutic effects and special music.
Dry sauna with 4D projection – combines traditional effects, which is detoxification and health improvement with 4D sessions which guarantees outstanding impressions and perfect relaxation.
In steam bathrooms it is necessary to leave your towels and kilts outside.
Steam bathroom – has a beneficial effect on the respiratory tract and skin which owing to steam sessions becomes better supplied with blood and moisturised. It improves health, heats the body and relaxes.
In the steam bathroom there are Rasul treatments.
Salt steam bathroom (thermal graduation tower) – combination of salt inhalation with steam bath which relaxes and cures the respiratory tract.
- Impression showers with aroma therapy – owing to varied temperatures and water stream directions, enriched with aromatic and visual effects, will take you to a warm tropical forest or cold Arctic pole.
- Jacuzzi – ensures pleasant impressions and may act as rehabilitation.
- Immersion well with an icefall – filled with cold water, ensures appropriate organism cooling after visits to saunas and bathrooms.
- Rest rooms – ideal before entering other HedoniSPA facilities, they relax and prepare the body for treatments or relieve stress after such treatments, ensuring gradual leaving from the relax zone to the everyday functioning of our body.
- Salt grotto – sea microclimate helps in healing respiratory tract diseases and blood system or digestive system disorders. Salt grotto treatments are also recommended in treating allergic, dermatologic diseases, neurosis and depression.