- Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference (hereinafter referred to as the "Hotel") shall sell tickets (hereinafter referred to as the "Tickets") which entitle their holders to use HedoniSPA services under the terms and conditions specified in these Regulations, Hotel Regulations and HedoniSPA Regulations.
- The Hotel's offer shall include a Ticket for PLN 250.00 which entitles to use the following:
- en 2 hours' stays in HedoniSPA plus one 11th stay free of charge;
- swimming pools in the opening hours, i.e. on Monday from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m., from Tuesday to Thursday from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. and from Friday to Saturday from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.;
- saunas every day from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. (excluding participation in sauna sessions and sauna nights);
- aerobics and aqua aerobics.
- This Ticket shall entitle to use the services referred to in § 2.1 only by a person indicated in the Ticket (Ticket's Owner).
- This Ticket shall be valid for a period of 2 months of the date of its purchase.
- The Ticket is to be used in its validity term since it is not possible to use this ticket upon its expiry.
- If the Ticket's Owner fails to use all the services in the Ticket validity term, to which such a ticket entitles, an amount constituting an equivalent of the service not used shall not be subject to reimbursement by the Hotel.
- It is forbidden to re-sell the Ticket to third parties.
- The ticket purchased shall not be subject to return.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for losing or damaging the Ticket. In the event of losing or damaging the Ticket a duplicate shall not be issued.
- The purchase of the Ticket shall be tantamount to the acceptance of HedoniSpa Regulations and Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference Regulations. The Ticket's Owner shall adhere to the aforementioned Regulations.