PIWNICZNA SPA&CONFERENCE HOTEL
§1 THE OBJECT OF THE REGULATIONS
- The Regulations shall specify the rules for providing services, liability and staying in the Hotel premises, and it shall constitute an integral part of the agreement which is entered into as of signing a registration card, making a reservation, paying a deposit or paying the whole amounts due for staying at the Hotel. As of performing the foregoing activities, the Guest shall acknowledge that it has read and accepted the provisions of the Regulations.
- The Regulations shall apply to all the Guests staying in the premises of Piwniczna SPA&Conference Hotel.
- The Regulations shall be available at the Hotel Reception Desk, in every hotel room and at www.hotelpiwniczna.pl
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
- Hotel rooms shall be booked for hotel nights.
- A hotel night shall last from 2:00 p.m. on the arrival day to 11:00 a.m. on the departure day.
- If necessary, a request for prolonging a hotel night must be submitted by the Guest as soon as possible. The Hotel shall have the right to refuse a request for prolonging the stay if there is no accommodation left (no vacant rooms) or if such Guests fail to adhere to the binding regulations.
- The Hotel shall reserve the right to refuse a request for prolonging the stay at the Hotel if the Guest fails to pay for its recent stay.
§3 RESERVATION AND REGISTRATION
- For registration purposes, the Guest shall produce to the Reception Desk Personnel an identity document with a photography and sign a registration card.
- The Hotel Guest shall not be entitled to handover the room to any third parties even if a period for which it paid for the stay has not expired.
- Those not registered at the Hotel may stay at a hotel room from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Hotel shall reserve the right to collect a credit card pre-authorisation at the registration or collect a deposit in cash in the amount of the payment for the stay.
- Reservation shall be guaranteed if an advance payment is made in the amount of 50% of the reservation value within 7 days of the day of reservation. Failure to settle an advance payment may result in the reservation cancellation.
- If the Guest does not arrive at the Hotel within the time planned, an advance payment shall not
- If the Guest resigns from the stay during the hotel night, the Hotel shall not reimburse the payment for a respective hotel night.
- A request for prolonging the stay beyond the period indicated by the Guest on the arrival day shall be submitted by the Guest at the Hotel Reception by 9:00 a.m. on the day on which room rental expires. Submitting such a request shall not be tantamount to the prolongation of the stay. The Hotel reserves the right not to accept the Guest's request if there is no vacant accommodation (no vacant rooms) or if Guests fail to adhere to the applicable regulations.
- The Hotel shall provide its services in compliance with its category and standard.
- Any reservations to the quality of the services provided must be reported immediately by the Guest in the Reception, which will contribute to the improvement of service standards.
- The Hotel shall provide the following to its Guests:
- conditions for full and unconstrained relaxation,
- safety during the stay, including information safety
- professional and polite personnel within all the services provided by the Hotel,
- tidying the room and performing all necessary repairs of the devices during the absence of the Guest, and, if desired by the Guest, during its presence in the room.
- The Hotel, upon the Guest's request, shall provide the following services for free:
- providing information connected with the stay and travelling,
- waking up at certain time, ordering a taxi.
§5 LIABILITY OF THE GUESTS
- Children under the age of 12 shall be under the custody of legal guardians in the Hotel premises. Legal guardians shall be liable for all damage caused as a result of children's actions.
- The Hotel Guest shall be liable for any type of damage or destruction within the furnishing of hotel rooms and other hotel facilities as well as Hotel technical devices, caused intentionally or unintentionally (by recklessness and negligence) of the Hotel Guest or its visitors. The Hotel Guest shall incur the costs of repairing damage on the departure day against a price list which constitutes appendix hereto. The Hotel shall reserve the right to charge the Guest's credit card up to the amount equal to the value of the damage caused, determined upon its departure against a price list which constitutes appendix hereto. In the event of failure to cover the costs of damage repair, the Hotel shall be entitled to the statutory right of lien on the assets submitted by the Guest to the Hotel.
- If the provisions of the Regulations are infringed, including but not limited to the destruction and/or damage to the property of the Hotel, the Hotel shall have the right to refuse to provide the services to the person infringing such provisions. The said person shall promptly adhere to the Hotel's demands, settle any amounts due for hitherto services, pay for any destruction and leave the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall be entitled to the statutory right of lien on the assets submitted by the Guest to the Hotel if the Guest delays payments for the stay or for the services provided, or in the event of failure to cover the costs of repairing damage caused by the Guest or its visitors.
- The Hotel Guest shall be entirely liable for any theft of the Hotel's property (such as towels, dressing gowns) and damage within the room furnishing.
§6 LIABILITY OF THE HOTEL
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any damage or loss of a car or other vehicle of the Guest, any objects left therein or live animals, notwithstanding the fact whether such vehicles are parked in the Hotel car park or outside it.
- In the Hotel premises there is an unattended monitored car park.
- Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference has a civil liability insurance.
- Such an insurance applies to the Hotel and accommodation, Restaurant and HedoniSPA together with the services provided.
- The said insurance shall cover material loss within the property stored, controlled or protected by the insured as part of its economic activity subject to insurance.
- The said insurance shall also apply to damage within cash reserve in the cash register to the benefit of everyday payments, located in the attended building if cash is kept in a safe. Protection shall be provided in the amount of 5% of the limit as part of a guaranteed sum not exceeding PLN 5 000.00 (in words: fifty thousand Polish zlotys 00/100).
- Insurance protection shall not cover the following loss:
- as a result of repairs, processing, cleaning or other,
- caused by agreements on lease, rental, usufruct, bailment or other forms of using other persons' assets
- within vehicles and their equipment
- within the property left in vehicles unless agreed otherwise
- consisting in the loss, replacement, shortages in the stock, caused as a result of making a false statement, deception, enforcement, blackmail, seizure, destruction, removal, concealing, remaking or forging documents or identification signs by the insured.
- In the event of property theft, the insuring party of the insured shall immediately notify the police. If the insuring party or the insured intentionally or in consequence of negligence, failed to satisfy this obligation, PZU insurer shall not be liable for any loss.
- The insurance shall also apply to event participants which during a respective event got injured.
- Such an insurance shall also cover damage caused by the manufacturer in connection with launching a product on the market.
- The insurance shall also cover damage caused by items carried by the Hotel Guests to the Hotel premises.
- The insurance shall also apply to damage caused by infecting with a contagious disease.
§7 RETURN OF THE ITEMS LEFT
- There is a possibility of sending personal items left in a hotel room by a leaving Guest.
- If the Guest fails to order sending its items away, the Hotel shall keep such items at the Owner's cost for the period of three months and upon expiry of such a term, the said item shall become the property of the Hotel. Food products shall be kept for 24 hours.
§8 NIGHT TIME
- The Hotel's Night Time shall be obligatory from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- The Guests shall render the right to submit complaints in the event of noticing any omissions in the quality of the services provided.
- All the complaints shall be accepted in the Reception.
- All complaints shall be submitted promptly upon noticing any omissions in the quality of the services provided.
- All Complaints must be submitted in writing.
§10 OTHER PROVISIONS
- No animals are admitted to the Hotel.
- Within the facility (i.e. in the Hotel and in its immediate vicinity) smoking cigarettes and other similar products is strictly forbidden, except dedicated places pursuant to the Act of 8 April 2010 on amending the Act on health protection against tobacco and tobacco products usage consequences and the National Sanitary Inspection Act (Journal of Laws, No 81, item 529).
- Breaching the prohibition of smoking cigarettes and other tobacco products in a hotel room shall be tantamount to expressing consent of the Guest occupying a room for incurring the costs of room dearomatisation in the amount of PLN 1000.00 (in words: one thousand Polish zlotys 00/100). The above mentioned sum shall be added to the Client's account.
- The Guest may be charged with the costs of the Fire Brigade action in the event of activating a fire system.
- In hotel rooms it is forbidden to store hazardous things such as weapon, ammunition, combustible materials, explosives and illumination materials.
- The Guest shall express its consent to the processing of its personal data pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2002, No 101, item 926, as amended) by Piwniczna Hotel SPA & Conference for the needs necessary for handling the Guest's stay at the Hotel and benefiting from other services provided by the Hotel by the Guest. The Guest shall have the right to access the content of its personal data and to correct them.
- It is forbidden to perform sales canvassing and door-to-door trade in the Hotel premises.
- It is forbidden to generate an excessive noise within the Hotel, generate unpleasant odours, and cause other things disturbing, injuring or irritating other Hotel Guests.
- Guests shall not be allowed to change anything in hotel rooms and their furnishing, excluding minor shifting of furniture and equipment, which does not infringe the functionality and usage safety.
- In the premises (i.e. in the hotel, in the car park, restaurant, including the terrace, patio over the Poprad River in the restaurant garden and in HedoniSPA) it is forbidden to carry and consume alcohol and food not bought in the facility. In the event of violating the said prohibition, alcohol and food shall be confiscated by the Hotel personnel and each guest violating this prohibition shall pay a lump sum of PLN 100.00 (one hundred Polish zlotys 00/100). The aforementioned penalty may be added to the Client's account.
- A formal dress code is required in the dining areas.
- It is forbidden to carry out the food and beverages from the breakfast and buffets.
- A fee for additional room cleaning connected with non typical staining is PLN 300.00 (in words: three hundred Polish zlotys 00/100). The above mentioned sum shall be added to the account.
- The Hotel shall have the right to refuse to accept the Guest who during its previous stay breached the Regulations grossly, including but not limited to damaging the Hotel property or the property of other Guests, injuring any Guest, Hotel personnel or other persons staying in the hotel
- Due to the fire safety rules, it is forbidden to use electrical heaters, teapots etc. that are not part of the room equipment. It does not concern chargers and computer power supplies.
- During the registration at the Reception desk, each of Guests (including children up to 3 years old) is given a card entitling to receive one SPA kit: towel - kilt. One card may be exchanged for one kit in HedoniSPA. The card will be returned to the Guest by HedoniSPA staff when the SPA kit is given back. During the check-out, Guests are obliged to return as many cards as they received during the check-in.
MANAGEMENT OF PIWNICZNA HOTEL SPA & CONFERENCE